How is Reflexology different from massage?
- Reflexology is a non-invasive therapy, i.e., you remain clothed. Only the feet, hands, face, and ears are exposed, so you can feel safe and secure throughout the session
- You remain on your back throughout a Reflexology session, maintaining the flow of the session, so you can completely relax (and often fall asleep!)
- Reflexology is time-efficient because there is no undressing/dressing, or showering
- Therapeutic massage works through the entire body’s musculature, using stroking methods to restore metabolic balance within the soft tissue. Reflexology employs fine thumb and finger techniques on specific reflex points on the feet, hands, face, and ears that can benefit all parts of the body, including internal organs and glands.
- Reflexology works predominantly through the nervous system, utilizing subtle energy pathways to optimize how your body functions. Energy pathways are opened up, and order and harmony are restored. Your body returns to its natural rhythms as your body, mind, and spirit are brought back into balance.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!