Here’s just some of what we’ll cover in Blending Polarity with Reflexology class:
- Distinctions between the Allopathic and Energy Based models for wellness.
- The energetic principles and qualities of the Ayurvedic 3 Gunas: SaCvas, Rajas, and Tamas, and their relationship to the body as “energetic fields”.
- The three primary types of touch reflective of these principles.
- A session focusing on the energetic relationship of these principles between body and feet.
- The Ayurvedic 5 elements: Ether, Air, Fire, Water, and Earth – their various qualities and manifestations, and relationship to reflexology zones & chakras.
- Exploration of various ways elemental dynamics can show up in different ailments and conditions, and how to focus a session to activate and/or balance various elements.
- Specific “hands-on” protocols will be practiced for therapeutic engagement with the various elements.
- Positive and Negative polarity charges of the fingers and how to use them with reflexes.
- Various “sense-perception” exercises and exploration of energetic boundaries will complete your unique learning experience.