Continuing Education Classes
As a leading provider of Reflexology Education, we are an Approved Provider for continuing education courses by NCBTMB, ARCB, and most states.
Whether you’re seeking massage therapy continuing education, or continuing education for nurses or other Health and Beauty Professionals, take the opportunity now to expand your knowledge, skills, and income while you earn continuing education hours. What a great way to satisfy your professional development requirements, maintain your certification and/or license, and incorporate new ways to help your clients feel amazing into your practice!
Take our Premier Professional Certification Program or one of our Foot, Hand, Face, and Ear Reflexology Certifications and earn continuing education hours though reflexology ceu classes online.
PLUS, choose from over 100 hours of additional continuing education classes that will put the thrill back into your sessions:
- ReflexAromatherapy (8 CEs)
- Foot and Hand Reflexology (16 CEs)
- Foot Reflexology (24 CEs)
- How to Properly Document Client Sessions (3 CEs)
- Advanced Reflexology Techniques (8 CEs)
- Blending Polarity with Reflexology (16 CEs)
- Laura Norman Intuitive Reflexology (6 CEs)
- ARCB Foot Reflexology Exam Prep
Foot and Hand Reflexology (16 CE Hours)
$349 or 3 payments of $125 (Weekend • Morning • Evening)
Your hands-on stimulating introduction to the science and art of reflexology, and to Laura’s unique, inspiring holistic approach, the Laura Norman Method of Reflexology. Your experienced instructor will explain the theory, principles, benefits and history of how reflexology works. You’ll study Laura Norman Foot Reflexology, and then Laura Norman Hand Reflexology through demonstration and hands-on experience.
You will study the 10 energy zones (5 on each foot and hand) and how reflex areas on the feet and hands correlate with the various areas/organs of the body. As you learn and practice two complete Laura Norman 30-minute Foot and Hand Reflexology protocols, we’ll cover many relaxation techniques, most unique to the Laura Norman Method, plus key reflexology techniques including thumb walking, finger walking, hook and back up, and rotation on a point.
With this class you will be able to add new services to your practice while you earn CEs.
Foot Reflexology (24 CE Hours)
$499 or 3 payments of $179 (Weekend • Morning • Evening)
Explore the unique Laura Norman Method of Foot Reflexology in-depth, including hours of hands-on practice. Here’s just some of what you will master in our experiential class:
- Laura Norman’s Foot Reflexology Map
- proper posture & breathing
- what a client will experience, and
- what a practitioner may expect to find
- general guidelines for sessions (length, frequency, consistency) and session preparation while you learn the basic 60-minute Professional Foot Reflexology session protocol for reaching all reflex points along with many relaxation techniques.
And, if you choose, this can be your first step toward Laura Norman Foot Reflexology Certification and National Certification.