Discover Your Own Path to Wellness
Our mission: to nurture, support, and empower you to heal, be inspired, discover your life’s purpose, and experience a deep sense of fulfillment through Laura Norman Holistic Reflexology and Inspired Life Coaching Sessions, and Reflexology Training Online.
Get started now toward your healthy, joyfilled, awe-inspiring life!
Through Laura Norman Holistic Reflexology and Inspired Life Coaching Sessions connect with your true power, step into your greatness, and experience vibrant health, passionate joy, and blissful serenity.
Fulfill your dream of making the world a better place. Gain the skills, knowledge, and experience to inspire others through our Professional Foot, Hand, Face, and Ear Reflexology Certification Online.
As an Approved Provider with multiple certification boards, earn CE hours for Massage & Bodywork in our Reflexology classes online, expand your knowledge, techniques, and income, and earn valuable certificates in Foot, Hand, Face & Ear Reflexology.
Reflexology is recognized worldwide by numerous national and international health institutions as an effective, distinct, complementary therapy within the field of holistic health.
It’s non-invasive, as you remain clothed, and involves using thumb and finger reflexology techniques to apply alternating pressure to reflexes–which correspond to all parts of your anatomy–located on the feet, hands, face, and ears. During a reflexology session, Reflexologists stimulate the complex neural pathways linking body systems, supporting the body’s efforts to function optimally.
My unique brand of Holistic Reflexology is very soothing, calming, almost like a meditation.
And, along with Inspired Life coaching, I employ a variety of powerful, life-changing techniques that support you to embody the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of wellness.
Like when creating a beautiful tapestry, my Holistic approach weaves just the right combination of Reflexology and Inspired Life Coaching ‘threads’ to address both your immediate challenges as well as any long-standing issues and your life goals.
Research shows that the feet, hands, face, and ears have a concentration of nerve pathways that, when stimulated using specific Reflexology techniques, can have a profound effect on all parts of your body.
- Reflexology is a non-invasive therapy, i.e., you remain clothed. Only the feet, hands, face, and ears are exposed, so you can feel safe and secure throughout the session
- You remain on your back throughout a Reflexology session, maintaining the flow of the session, so you can completely relax (and often fall asleep!)
- Reflexology is time-efficient because there is no undressing/dressing, or showering
- Therapeutic massage works through the entire body’s musculature, using stroking methods to restore metabolic balance within the soft tissue. Reflexology employs fine thumb and finger techniques on specific reflex points on the feet, hands, face, and ears that can benefit all parts of the body, including internal organs and glands.
- Reflexology works predominantly through the nervous system, utilizing subtle energy pathways to optimize how your body functions. Energy pathways are opened up, and order and harmony are restored. Your body returns to its natural rhythms as your body, mind, and spirit are brought back into balance.